The COVID-19 pandemic has affected everyone, but healthcare practices most of all. The Szikman Dental Group is committed to strictly following the CDC and ADA guidelines for the treatment of dental patients during this pandemic, including but not limited to: staff screening and temperature checks, all staff wearing and using the appropriate personal protective equipment, full disinfection and sterilization of all dental instruments and treatment rooms between patients, use of bacterial and viral air filtration units in all areas of our office, frequent cleaning and disinfection of patient areas such as reception areas, check-in and check-out counters, and restrooms, and social distancing for employees not equipped with PPE.
Below are our Patient Guidelines for Dental Treatment during COVID-19:
- Reschedule your appointment if you have symptoms or have had exposure to COVID-19 in the last two weeks
- Come alone to your appointment if at all possible
- Wear a mask or face covering into our office
- Bring your own pen in case we have forms for you to complete
- Call when you arrive; we will let you know when to come up
- The hygienist/assistant will take your temperature and ask you to pre-rinse with a hydrogen peroxide solution
- You will not need to sign your credit or debit card receipts when checking out (unless you prefer to, and we will ask you use your own pen)
Thank you all for your understanding, patience, and cooperation during this time.